As women entrepreneurs, we can find ourselves juggling numerous responsibilities, from managing our businesses to taking care of our families. It can sometimes feel overwhelming and lonely, making us wish we had a support system to lean on.
In our latest episode, we talk with Tanya Alvarez, a successful mom and business owner, who understands the struggles of starting and growing a business firsthand. Listen in to hear Tanya's inspiring journey from building a million-dollar business to founding OwnersUp - a weekly advisory board that helps entrepreneurs stay on track, brainstorm new and innovative solutions, and ensures that their business is never stagnant or plateaus.
Here are the key takeaways from our conversation:
1. Establish accountability: Avoid the traps of overwhelm and perfectionism by creating a structure that keeps you focused, realistic, and on track with your goals.
2. Maintain a healthy work-life balance: Discover how to thrive in both personal and professional aspects of life, avoiding burnout and prioritizing time for your loved ones and personal goals.
3. Join an unbiased feedback loop: Experience exponential growth by actively seeking feedback, taking action, and learning from others, especially those outside your industry.
4. Optimize your productivity: Owners Up offers exclusive software that enables you to track and evaluate your daily activities, delegate tasks efficiently, and make the most of your valuable time for business growth.
5. Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs: Gain valuable insights, tips, and motivation from a supportive community of ambitious women on the same entrepreneurial journey.
OwnersUp is a place where small business owners come together to help each other achieve their goals in a supportive community. It is a platform to give entrepreneurs access to goal-setting tools and accountability groups.
OwnersUp gives you: